If you would like paper copies of any information on this website it is available free of charge via the office. Please ask Mrs Patrick for the information/pages you require.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision and values are rooted in Christianity and are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as happy and confident British and global citizens.
Our vision is for a school which provides equality of opportunity for all in partnership with the whole school community, within a caring Christian environment, and which seeks to promote and develop every child’s potential to the full in a positive, fun and meaningful way.
We strive for excellence in everything we do and use tag line "Dream, Believe, Work, Achieve!!" in our everyday practice.
SEND School Information Report
Here is our SEND School Information Report which has been written in collaboration with other First Schools in our cluster.
If you would like your child to attend our school, please see full details of our admission arrangements below. More information about Worcsetershire County Council's process for admission to school can be found at www.worcestershire.gov.uk
(School Information for Parents).
Ofsted (November 2014) deemed that we are an OUTSTANDING school. They said...
- Children in Reception make excellent progress in their academic and personal development.
- High-quality teaching enables pupils to make outstanding progress. Standards are high, and pupils are exceptionally well prepared for the next stage of their education.
- The school makes sure that pupils of all abilities, including those with special educational needs and the most able, have an equal chance to succeed. Very good use is made of extra funding which helps disadvantaged pupils to catch up rapidly.
- The headteacher provides outstanding leadership. All staff have a strong sense of purpose in working together to improve the school.
- Teachers use their detailed knowledge of what pupils can already do to plan challenging lessons. Their feedback gives pupils a very clear understanding of how to improve their work.
- Pupils enjoy coming to school. Their attendance is much higher than average, and their behaviour is outstanding. Pupils’ enthusiasm for learning helps them make rapid progress.
- The school’s work to keep pupils safe and secure is outstanding. Parents express great satisfaction because their children are so happy and well looked after, and do so well.
- Leaders are especially skilled at training staff, and teachers are keen to learn from each other. As a result, teaching is outstanding and standards are rising rapidly.
- The vibrant curriculum enhances pupils’ knowledge and helps them gain considerable skills in English and mathematics. Just occasionally, pupils do not present their work to a high enough standard.
- The school promotes pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development especially well. Links with other schools and communities help to prepare them very well for life in modern Britain.
- Governors have an excellent understanding of the strengths of the school and how it can improve still further. Their challenge and support to the school’s leaders are exemplary.
Please find below our most recent Ofsted report and SIAS (Statutory Inspection of Anglican Schools) report. For more information about Ofsted Inspections, and previous reports for our school please visit the Ofsted website www.ofsted.gov.uk
Please read the information below which gives details of our Pupil Premium Grant and how we allocate the funding.
PE and Sports Premium Grant