If the school needs to close, remote learning conditions will apply.
- Each class teacher will be posting a suggested list of activities for their children which will guide parents in how to support their children in the event of a school closure.
This may include:
- Children engaging in reading each day. This reading could be any material appropriate to their age, in books or online. We will also provide the children with extra reading books.
- Children may be set writing activities by the class teachers.
- Revision of spellings that have been set over the year that are in place on the children's homework section.
- Children will have access to TT Rockstars in order to be able to practise their times tables. Logins for the children and information sheets on how to use the site will be sent home with your child.
- Class teachers may set mathematics activities that could be completed. Children will have a pack of worksheets to complete on a variety of different mathematical concepts.
- Children may also have topic work to complete and all classes have access to the Homework Grids from Spring 2 that the children could complete. There will also be a list of websites the children could visit during the school closure to develop and support their learning.
While we appreciate that parents are not teachers, the support of the whole school community will ensure that children can continue to sustain their learning at home with the activities we provide.